for what comes next...
A trust document can be an important tool in your estate planning strategy to help you accomplish a variety of goals for the future of your family and property. It would be a mistake to ignore the value of a trust because you mistakenly believe that trusts are only for wealthy individuals. Trusts are inherently flexible and can be designed to meet the specific needs of families in a variety of circumstances. If you want to explore whether a trust is the right choice for you contact the Prince George’s County trusts attorney, Law Office of Robin Rucker Gaillard, LLC, to determine whether a revocable or irrevocable trust can help you:
- protect assets from creditors
- protect assets for your heirs even after your death
- avoid probate process after death
- provide for a family member with special needs
- provide for minor children/grandchildren
- accommodate charitable interests
- minimize tax exposure for certain assets
As a Maryland trusts lawyer, Attorney Gaillard will explain the different types of trusts and go through the basics of whether a trust is right for you. She will guide you through the attributes of the various trusts and help you determine whether a trust is beneficial and if so, which trust is right for your needs, both now and in the future.
- 1 Knowledgeable Counsel
- 2 Sound Guidance
- 3 Effective Advocacy